Chef opening at Vancouver Country club

  • William Milmoe
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2013
      Chef gave one day notice yesterday.  It is not a vegan or raw place but they used to make a vegetable soup once a week and I would like to see a vegan soup once a week.... :>)

      Bill
      Call me for further details if you want to pursue this job opening.  You would cook some each week and handle all the ordering and oversee prep for banquets.
      360 695 4482