Wednesday night dinners with SmartMonkey Foods, beginning July 21st!!

  • ani phyo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2004
      We're moving our Thursday Catering To-Go to every
      WEDNESDAY night at Three Friends Coffee House.

      Our delicious nutritious gourmet foods will be
      available al a carte between 7-8.30pm.
      RSVPs recommended by the Monday before to guarentee
      your selection by calling us at: (503) 236-7878.

      For current menus, please visit our website:
      www.smartmonkeyfoods.com
      or call us at (503) 236-7878

      Three Friends Coffee House is located at:
      201 SE 12th Ave (1 way, Northbound)
      btwn SE Stark and SE Burnside
      Portland, OR 97214

      our FINAL Thursday Catering To-Go: July 15th

      =====
      Ani Phyo
      ani@...
      SmartMonkey Media | experience design