Re: [RawPortland] JUICER suggestions ?

  • Gabrielle Chavez
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2 10:54 AM
      That's right--I use the Breville when I want a lot of juice in a hurry, have piles of big stuff like cucumbers, celery, apples, carrots, daikon, and beets which I can throw in whole. It's not as efficient as the Hurom or Omega Vert, which I use when I want maximum nutrition from greens and a more meditative connection with my finished juice.

      On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 9:46 AM, Mike Snyder <mike@...> wrote:

      Thank you Gabrielle!

      You also purchased a Breville juicer. Is the Breville still working well for you?

      Mike

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2 11:14 AM
        Hands down get a Hurom!! I've owned a Breville, but after buying a Hurom I'll never buy any other brand! The pulp is so dry, and the juice's flavor is so much stronger with the Hurom.