Schall Adams does great dance music!

  • William Milmoe
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2013
      I have weekly guitar lessons with Timmer Blakely who plays in Frankie and the Stingers the Cascadia Blues Asso. winners for the International Blues contest. I was happy to hear that one of Timmer's favorite competitors at the contest was "The Schall Adams Band".

      The results have not yet been posted but you can hear Schall at

      http://www.bigrockinblues.com/cleans-up-nice-cd-2/

      and Frankie and Timmer at

      http://francopalettaandthestingers.com/home/

      : > )

      Have a great day!

      Bill
    • Jeff Rogers
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2013
        For those of you that don't know, Schall was a raw food chef that worked at Thrive restaurant in Seattle (among other things).

        Jeff