Omega Vert Juicer for sale

  • Rylee K
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2012
      I have an awesome juicer for sale. It's the juicer I most highly recommend but I'm moving, haven't been using it lately, and don't want to have to haul it on my long move.

      The Omega Vert (VRT330) is a stellar low speed juicing system that efficiently squeezes the liquid from plants without many of the complications I've had with other juicers. I chose this one partially for its ease of use and effectiveness at juicing green leafy plants (as well as just about anything else), but also because I think it is the easiest juicer to clean. You can see information about it at http://www.omegajuicers.com/juicers/vert-vrt330-juicer.html. It's the juicer of choice of many health enthusiasts, raw foodies, and juice-feast/fasters that I know.

      The juicer is in excellent condition, comes with all its parts, and I even have the original box.

      While it currently retails for $329.99 on the manufacturer's website, I'm selling it for just $270 OBO and it can be picked up in NW Portland. You can contact me at rylee.k@...

      Thanks!
      Rylee