Re: Visiting Portland this weekend

  • Rachelle
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 24, 2012
      Mahalo Nui Jeff (previously from Oahu)
      I'll see what time allows.

      My sister is in Tigard and the class is in Vancouver.
      So, lots of traveling around. :)

      Rawchelle

      --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Rogers <jeff@...> wrote:

      > Aloha, Rawchelle!
      >
      > This is one thing going on:
      > http://www.meetup.com/LivingRawPDX/events/88329102/?a=ea1_grp&rv=ea1&_af_eid=88329102&_af=event
      >
      > I'm in Seattle and haven't eaten there recently, but here are two restaurants with raw options:
      > Blossoming Lotus Irvington - http://blpdx.com/
      > 1713 NE 15th
      > Portland, OR 97212
      > 503-228-0048
      >
      > Prasad – Eat. Inspire. Unite. http://prasadcuisine.squarespace.com/
      > 925 NW Davis
      > Portland OR 97209
      > (within Yoga Pearl)
      > 503-224-3993
      >

      > Organic groceries and some prepared raw foods:
      >
      > People's Food Coop
      > 3029 SE 21st Ave.
      > Portland, OR
      > http://www.peoples.coop/
      >
      > Jeff
      > (Previously of Oahu)
      >
      > On Oct 23, 2012, at 12:26 AM, Rachelle wrote:
      >
      > > I'm a long time raw fooder coming to Portland for a family visit and weekend massage training course (Vancouver). I'll be there just a few short days. Friday Oct. 26 though Mon. the 29th. Is there anything interesting going on this weekend?
      > >
      > > any yummy restaurants anyone would like to recommend?

    • Chris Keinath
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 24, 2012
        Prasad is one of my favorite restaurants... located inside of Yoga Pearl, a block north and a block east of Powell's bookstore.

        http://prasadcuisine.squarespace.com

        Enjoy your visit!

        blessings (Prasad)!
        -chris