Carpool to Raw Event in NY?

  • Jeff Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2004
      Carpool to Raw Event in NY?
      Greetings!

      I am planning to drive east to Pennsylvania and upstate New York for two events. I've been invited to Vegetarian Summerfest to do a chef demo. I am working out details, but plan to drive out for the event, then attend the Living Now Festival the following weekend. I am not sure what I will do during the days in between, but will try to set up book signings, etc. I have corresponded with the folks at Living Now Festival, regarding doing a demo there, but have not confirmed it yet.

      Is anyone interested in a road trip to some great events? Carpooling will help cut expenses. I know Loren Lockman will be at both events. Doug Graham, Roz Gruben, Howard Lyman, Michael Klaper, MD, Linda Blair and many others will be at the first event. I have not seen the list of speakers for the second, but Loren did tell me he'd be there. Amy and Olga of the Center for Vegan Organic Education (Vachon Island and RawSeattle) will also be speaking at Summerfest! They should be exciting events!

      Please let mye know if you are interested in joining me.

      Thanks,

      Jeff Rogers
      Author, Vice Cream
      206-547-8224

      Vegetarian Summerfest
      July 21-25, 2004 University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown, PA
      http://vegetariansummerfest.org/

      Living Now Festival,
      July 29th - August 1st, Summer 2004  East Otto, New York
      http://www.greensunhealing.com/living_now_festival.htm
      --

      The Naughty Vegan!            http://www.thenaughtyvegan.com

        "Vice Cream" - A premium plant-based frozen dessert

      SoyStache: A not-for-profit project promoting a plant-based diet.   http://www.soystache.com