Re: [RawPortland] Visiting Portland this weekend

  • Jeff Rogers
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 24, 2012
      Aloha, Rawchelle!

      This is one thing going on:

      I'm in Seattle and haven't eaten there recently, but here are two restaurants with raw options:

      Blossoming Lotus Irvington - http://blpdx.com/
      1713 NE 15th
      Portland, OR 97212
      503-228-0048

      Prasad – Eat. Inspire. Unite. http://prasadcuisine.squarespace.com/
      925 NW Davis
      Portland OR 97209
      (within Yoga Pearl)
      503-224-3993

      Organic groceries and some prepared raw foods:

      People's Food Coop
      3029 SE 21st Ave.
      Portland,  OR

      Jeff
      (Previously of Oahu)

      On Oct 23, 2012, at 12:26 AM, Rachelle wrote:

      I'm a long time raw fooder coming to Portland for a family visit and weekend massage training course (Vancouver). I'll be there just a few short days. Friday Oct. 26 though Mon. the 29th. Is there anything interesting going on this weekend?

      any yummy restaurants anyone would like to recommend?

    • Rachelle
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 24, 2012
        Mahalo Nui Jeff (previously from Oahu)
        I'll see what time allows.

        My sister is in Tigard and the class is in Vancouver.
        So, lots of traveling around. :)

        Rawchelle

        --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Rogers <jeff@...> wrote:

        > Aloha, Rawchelle!
        >
        > This is one thing going on:
        > http://www.meetup.com/LivingRawPDX/events/88329102/?a=ea1_grp&rv=ea1&_af_eid=88329102&_af=event
        >
        > I'm in Seattle and haven't eaten there recently, but here are two restaurants with raw options:
        > Blossoming Lotus Irvington - http://blpdx.com/
        > 1713 NE 15th
        > Portland, OR 97212
        > 503-228-0048
        >
        > Prasad – Eat. Inspire. Unite. http://prasadcuisine.squarespace.com/
        > 925 NW Davis
        > Portland OR 97209
        > (within Yoga Pearl)
        > 503-224-3993
        >

        > Organic groceries and some prepared raw foods:
        >
        > People's Food Coop
        > 3029 SE 21st Ave.
        > Portland, OR
        > http://www.peoples.coop/
        >
        > Jeff
        > (Previously of Oahu)
        >
        > On Oct 23, 2012, at 12:26 AM, Rachelle wrote:
        >
        > > I'm a long time raw fooder coming to Portland for a family visit and weekend massage training course (Vancouver). I'll be there just a few short days. Friday Oct. 26 though Mon. the 29th. Is there anything interesting going on this weekend?
        > >
        > > any yummy restaurants anyone would like to recommend?

      • Chris Keinath
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 24, 2012
          Prasad is one of my favorite restaurants... located inside of Yoga Pearl, a block north and a block east of Powell's bookstore.

          http://prasadcuisine.squarespace.com

          Enjoy your visit!

          blessings (Prasad)!
          -chris