Handyman a raw foodist can trust?

  • tgoly
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
      Hi RawPortlanders,

      I know this might not be the place to ask this, but I value your opinions and would like a recommendation for a handyman.

      I am moving and I need my therasauna taken apart, air conditioner taken out, some stuff taken out of the wall and holes filled, and a sink faucet changed out(possibly).

      I have checked Yelp and the prices seem very high($90 an hour?), and I also don't believe all of the rave reviews.

      If anyone has personally used someone that they could recommend(and who is reasonable), I would appreciate their info.

      I need someone in the next few days.

      Thanks Much,

      Tatyana