Re: [RawPortland] Raw Food Made Easy

  • Gabrielle Chavez
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18 2:37 PM
      No, it's a free event--and she will have her books to sell and sign if you are so moved.

      On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 10:57 AM, Jabbara Edwards <pdxspin@...> wrote:

      Is there a charge for this, I don't see an amount mentioned on the meet-up site?

      Thanks,
      Jabbara

      On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 1:18 AM, Mike Snyder <mike@...> wrote:

      Hi folks,

      Jennifer Cornbleet, author of Raw Food Made Easy, will be in Portland this week.

      I highly recommend her class. She is the lead instructor for the teacher training program at the Living Light Culinary Arts Institute.

      She is an amazing teacher and a talented chef. She has been teaching raw food classes for over 10 years!

      Class details at:
      Sunday, September 23, 2012
      90 minute+ Raw Food Lecture, Demo, and Book Signing with Jennifer Cornbleet

      Mike

      --
      Jabbara