Re: Mesquite pod powder

  • abundant11
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 20, 2012
      Glad that this thread got 'resurrected' as I made apple sauce yesterday from a neighbor's apples and forgot to use celery to moderate the sugar and made mesquite pod powder "young coconut milk" and again forgot to use celery.

      Aimee I buy Thai Coconuts by the case at Asian markets like Fubonn or the Vietnamese market on Prescott east of I-205 at about 98th?

      Please do not consume more then 1 or 2 cases a week.. Moderation of good things... slowly eliminate the bad...