Re: [RawPortland] Re: Holistic Dentist (root canal options)?

  • Nora Lenz
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 20, 2012
      Hi Aimee,
      Dentists in Mexico cost about 1/4 of what American dentists charge.  I chose to use conventional dentists because the holistic dentists I checked out were almost as expensive as American dentists.  The ‘benefits’ aren’t worth that much extra expense, imo.  After I got back from my last trip I found a great website called www.WhatClinic.com that I’m going to use next time.  I’ve been to Mexico twice so far and wasn’t thrilled with my experience.  But the work was done, it was very cheap ($675 for a 3-unit bridge that would have cost $3,000 here), and I had no choice, other than doing without the tooth completely, since I’m uninsured.
      Nora
      Dog home alone?
      www.DoggyPlayGroups.com
      An oz of prevention beats a lb of ‘management’
      www.NoMoreVetBills.com
      www.RawSchool.com

      What dentist are you seeing in Mexico? Is he/she a holistic dentist?

      I am assuming that they charge a lot less?