Parallexx food dehydrator for sale

  • Janna Blake-Allan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2004
      Tom...

      Does your dehydrator have a temperature control?  And can it go as low as105 degrees?

      Thanks...

      Janna

      Dehydrator must go because it has been sitting on my shelf for months
      without use and I rarely have time to prepare dehydrated food.

      4 shelves.
      Used less than 10 times.
      In great condition.

      Price: $79

      First come first serve, unless someone offers more.

      Email tom32portland@... to get it.

      Will post to craiglist for more than $79 by Wednesday if no one here snatches
      it.

      Tom