Holistic Dentist (root canal options)? Implants

  • William Milmoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2012
      I have heard from a long time trusted raw food teacher that taking digestive enzymes in large quantity can help reduce pain and inflammation from an abscessed tooth.  I tried it unsuccessfully but I was hesitant to take spoonfuls of enzymes.

      Fasting and rest sounds like very sound advice.

      I have about half of my teeth left and have thought about implants so I would appreciate what other people's experience is with the procedure and the results long term especially.

      Thank you all!

      Bill