Re: [RawPortland] Holistic Dentist (root canal options)?

  • Paul Fieber
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 18, 2012

      Please do a search for Hal Huggins, a alternative dentist in Colorado,   After you read about the dangers of root canals, you will never have one completed.   I would pull the tooth always before ever doing a root canal.   Root canals are very connected to breast cancer as well and every woman whom I have asked so far that had breast cancer also did have a least one root canal in her mouth.   You can take if from there.

      Paul
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 19, 2012
        Thanks, Nora (email sent separately); Gotta love the collective Wisdom of our RawPortland tribe!
        blessings,
        -chris
      • bijou.bijou@rocketmail.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 20, 2012
          Hi, Nora,

          What dentist are you seeing in Mexico? Is he/she a holistic dentist?

          I am assuming that they charge a lot less?

          Thanks!

          Aimee

        • bijou.bijou@rocketmail.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 20, 2012
            Hi, Paul,

            I agree that root canals are not a good idea. I had one done a few years ago and then it got infected again. I called a holistic doctor in CA and he sent me some books. I found out that most root canals are next to impossible to clean out when done and infections begin again.

            Also, each tooth is connected via nerves to various organs in the body. That is why chronic illnesses and cancer develop in relation to the tooth in which a root canal was done. Scary!

            Anyway, I then had the dentist just remove the tooth and had a bridge done...

            Aimee

            --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Fieber" <pfieber@...> wrote:

            > Please do a search for Hal Huggins, a alternative dentist in Colorado, After you read about the dangers of root canals, you will never have one completed. I would pull the tooth always before ever doing a root canal. Root canals are very connected to breast cancer as well and every woman whom I have asked so far that had breast cancer also did have a least one root canal in her mouth. You can take if from there.
            >
            > Paul

          • Nora Lenz