Re: RawPortlander Reaching Out

  • ckeinath
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14, 2012
      WOW, sounds like tough times, Tatyana...

      Thanks for reaching out; that is a great first step. Glad to hear Gabrielle suggested connecting with her husband Thomas. I know you will find the support you need; "Ask and you shall receive." You WILL find the support and love you need to get to a second step & beyond.

      Blessings to you in the midst of trial and pain. May this be another small voice saying: YES! There is light & hope ahead... Trust in tomorrow, Tatyana.
      peace,
      -chris