Parallexx food dehydrator for sale

  • tom32portland
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2004
      I was going to post to craigslist, but decided to discover if anyone here would
      like this.

      Dehydrator must go because it has been sitting on my shelf for months
      without use and I rarely have time to prepare dehydrated food.

      4 shelves.
      Used less than 10 times.
      In great condition.

      Price: $79

      First come first serve, unless someone offers more.

      Email tom32portland@... to get it.

      Will post to craiglist for more than $79 by Wednesday if no one here snatches
      it.

      Tom
    • Janna Blake-Allan