Fwd: [PPG list] Re: Public outcry to protect local farmers and food

  • William Milmoe
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2012
      Please contact Claire directly.  She doesn't say but it must be Sep 28th the day before my party at Meadows Tilth Urban Farm.  Hope some of you can make it!

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2012
        Can anyone tell me how much is the retreat..

        I can not find it on the web site.. or card..

        and Is this coming through to the email list..?

        Thanks,
        Nina

        .

        (541) 761-3314