Solo? or with others? Rife machines

  • William Milmoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 9:17 AM
      At the most unlikely place I found out about the Chelseas Sanctuary a place where one can experiment with alternative healing like the Rife machines for free or more likely for a Dough Nation.  My policy on donations is to not donate the first time!  I want to see how they react to that and to have the full cycle to evaluate.  If I go back to somewhere because it was worthwhile then I do donate the second time.

      Has anyone been there? Is anyone willing to carpool down?

      http://chelseassanctuary.blogspot.com/

      Have a great day!

      Bill