Re: Jenny and Ellen coming to town Sept 17-21

  • nicole79j
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2012
      Hi Mike - If they would like to do a presentation in Vancouver for The Raw Treasure Meetup we typically meet Monday evenings, but it doesn't have to be on a Monday. I believe there is a meeting room w/ kitchen at the Vancouver PUD building I could book for free if they need something bigger than my condo. Thanks :)