Re: [RawPortland] Jenny and Ellen coming to town Sept 17-21

  • Gabrielle Chavez
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2012
      Hi Mike,
      If they are free the evening of the 16th, we'd host them for a special presentation at Sunday Supper.
      Gabrielle

      On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 10:13 AM, Mike Snyder <mike@...> wrote:
      Hi folks,

      Two vegan / raw food authors will be in Portland for the VegFest in September.

      They would like to put on a special event, a lecture / presentation and food demo.

      If you would like to help put on an event, or know of a good venue, could you please contact me or Thomas Hupp?

      Thomas works for the "Book Publishing Company" in Tennessee. They publish many excellent raw food & natural health books,

      Blessings,

      Mike Snyder

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 27, 2012
        Hi Mike - If they would like to do a presentation in Vancouver for The Raw Treasure Meetup we typically meet Monday evenings, but it doesn't have to be on a Monday. I believe there is a meeting room w/ kitchen at the Vancouver PUD building I could book for free if they need something bigger than my condo. Thanks :)