Jenny and Ellen coming to town Sept 17-21

  • Mike Snyder
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27 10:13 AM
      Hi folks,

      Two vegan / raw food authors will be in Portland for the VegFest in September.

      They would like to put on a special event, a lecture / presentation and food demo.

      If you would like to help put on an event, or know of a good venue, could you please contact me or Thomas Hupp?

      Thomas works for the "Book Publishing Company" in Tennessee. They publish many excellent raw food & natural health books,

      Blessings,

      Mike Snyder

        --
        Thomas Hupp
        Sales Manager

      • nicole79j
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 27 8:29 PM
          Hi Mike - If they would like to do a presentation in Vancouver for The Raw Treasure Meetup we typically meet Monday evenings, but it doesn't have to be on a Monday. I believe there is a meeting room w/ kitchen at the Vancouver PUD building I could book for free if they need something bigger than my condo. Thanks :)