Upcoming Green Smoothie Girl event

  • Mike Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15 11:43 AM
      Hi Folks,

      Robyn Openshaw, the Green Smoothie Girl, will be giving a presentation in the Portland area on August 8.

      Details at
      http://greensmoothiegirl.com/events/august-events-2012/portland-oregon-free-class/

      Portland, Oregon Free Class
      To be held at Sunnyside Adventist Church located at 10501 SE Market St

      7:00 pm  Change Your Nutrition Forever With Just 10 Minutes a Day in the Kitchen!  presented by Robyn Openshaw, aka the Green Smoothie Girl

      Join us for a free green smoothie class, demo, sampling, and book signing!  Learn to radically change your nutrition in just 10 minutes a day, and leave inspired and empowered to transition to a whole-foods diet!

      We ticket these events so we can plan for seating and samples. However, you may come with or without your ticket. Thanks for obtaining one so we can accommodate everyone!

      More info on Robyn's website and Facebook page:
      http://greensmoothiegirl.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/GreenSmoothieGirl

      Blessings,

      Mike Snyder