Our Community Pantry group buy Thursday, July 12th

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2012
      Hello, Portland raw foodies!

      The Our Community Pantry order is due this Thursday, July 12th, at noon. Distribution will commence the week of Sunday, July 22nd.

      Our Community Pantry is a Portland-based monthly buying club that features raw and organic food items and local food artisans, which a focus on true quality and freshness. There's no minimum purchase or membership fee required to place an order.

      You can order online or email or give us a call!

      Enjoy the lovely weather!

      -Brion