Our Community Pantry group buy Thursday, July 12th

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9 5:34 PM
      Hello, Portland raw foodies!

      The Our Community Pantry order is due this Thursday, July 12th, at noon. Distribution will commence the week of Sunday, July 22nd.

      Our Community Pantry is a Portland-based monthly buying club that features raw and organic food items and local food artisans, which a focus on true quality and freshness. There's no minimum purchase or membership fee required to place an order.

      You can order online or email or give us a call!

      Enjoy the lovely weather!

      -Brion