Re: [RawPortland] VitaMix 5000

  • Laura Carley
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2012
      Hi I'm interested. Where do you live. I'm in Goldendale WA and will be in Portland Monday.
      Laura Carley    509 773 6064

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 23, 2012
        Seriously interested, green smoothy family and our older Vitamix just bit the bullet. Will pay your asking price and come to you! 509-773-6064. Thanks

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jun 23, 2012, at 9:40 AM, Laura Carley <carleyfam@...> wrote:

        Hi I'm interested. Where do you live. I'm in Goldendale WA and will be in Portland Monday.
        Laura Carley    509 773 6064

        About to list on Craigslist, then I thought of y'all.

        Anyone interested in a VitaMix? Probably about 8 years old, upgraded 64oz. wet container (new model) 2 years ago.

        These are $349 reconditioned from Vitamix, $449 new. I was using this at my office, but no longer need one there... and as I have a newer machine at home, this one needs a new home of its own. Great machine... Will list for $250 on Craigslist, but $200 firm to anyone on this list.

        Respond via email, first come-first served. Can deliver @ New Seasons/Concordia.
        -chris

        <PastedGraphic-5.tiff>

        <PastedGraphic-6.tiff>

        =
      • Chris Keinath
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 23, 2012
          Sorry, machine sold...
          (sorry to all who wrote this afternoon. I sent a "SOLD" message this morning, but apparently it did not go through).
          regards,
          -chris