Our Community Pantry group buy Friday, June 8th

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
      Hi, there!

      Orders for the Our Community Pantry buy for June are due at noon on Friday, June 8th.

      Our Community Pantry
      is a monthly buying group focused on organic foodstuffs that are fresher than you'll find on the shelf of your local store. We source locally where possible, and our goods are stored to preserve nutritional integrity. (Our brazil nuts are shipped and stored in refrigeration, and have to be tasted to be believed!)

      There's no membership fee or minimum order. Just order what you want when you want it.

      June orders will be distributed starting Sunday, June 17th, with pick up locations in SE and NE Portland. Items are rebagged into 1# increments, so you can pick up as little as 1# of brazil nuts if you want.

      In addition to organic nuts and seeds, we have Mendocino seaweeds, a selection of ayurvedic herbs, raw snacks, and select local artisanal foods.

      Come visit our website!

      Be well,

      -Brion