FUNdamentals of Raw Gourmet with Cherie Soria

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2012
      FUNdamentals of Raw Living Foods™ is a one-day intensive course providing comprehensive instruction in raw food cuisine - it's the foundation of our entire curriculum at Living Light Culinary Institute, and it is the first class in our Raw Culinary Arts Associate Chef and Instructor Certification™. Successful completion of this course is the prerequisite for continuing with any of the courses in our associate chef and gourmet chef certifications, pastry arts certifications or raw food instruction certifications. And the best news is that this course is open to all - novice to professional chef.

      If you're ready to take the first step on an amazing culinary adventure that promises to be life-transforming, this is the course for you. During this bountiful workshop, you'll see superb culinary presentations showing you how to create a wide variety of delicious, easy-to-prepare recipes.

      Tuition $375

      Saturday May 12
      Venue: Kairos-Milwaulkie UCC
      4790 SE Logus Road