Green Smoothie video and other thought/action provoking resources

  • William Milmoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 2:52 PM
      I was surprised to hear one of my "mainstream" co-workers is now enjoying green smoothies with her family.  The video that changed their lives is this youtube video... Her  teenage daughter (18) liked the shirtless man in the video.  Do you know him?

      Jacks Green Smoothie with Maca
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyu17DTj0r8

      If you are interested in getting family or friends on the path this video has successfully motivated many people to make veg*n changes

      Forks over Knives.
      http://www.forksoverknives.com/

      If you want to help people to understand "Women's liberation, racial justice and animal rights" then this entertaining film will do it
      Bold Native
      http://boldnative.com/

      If you want to understand or help others understand how our system works in the war against nature and humanity then I recommend the book "Confessions of an Economic Hit-man" or the movie.
      End of Poverty - think again.
      http://povertythinkagain.com/

      Please do not give up on people.  As long as they are breathing there is still hope they can awaken.

      Bless you

      Bill