I am looking for an Excalibur Dehydrator...

  • bijou.bijou@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2012
      My husband and I have decided that we need to upgrade to a larger dehydrator. Does anyone here have a great one in excellent working condition one you'd like to sell to us at a reasonable price?

      Thanks so much!

      Aimee and Gary
    • Michelle Kuepker
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2012

        Aimee and Gary,

        As much at it pains me I think I could/need to sell my Excalibur.  I've used it about 4 times and had every intention of using it more but I'm just not making it happen.

        It's a 5 Tray, with timer-  Feel $140 would be  fair price...

        Thanks,

        ~Michelle

        My husband and I have decided that we need to upgrade to a larger dehydrator. Does anyone here have a great one in excellent working condition one you'd like to sell to us at a reasonable price?

        Thanks so much!

        Aimee and Gary

        size=1 width="100%" noshade color="#a0a0a0" align=center>

        No virus found in this message.