Re: [RawPortland] raw friendly doctor

  • Angela Coate-Hermes
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4 1:28 PM
      Hi Laura,

      My husband, James Hermes, is a Naturopathic Doctor who is raw friendly and very knowledgeable about raw and vegan diets.

      Here is his contact info:
      James Hermes, ND
      Beaverton Natural Medicine and Wellness Center
      12750 SW 2nd Street, Suite 203
      Beaverton, OR. 97005
      503-643-0892

      I hope this helps,
      Angela

      Angela Hermes, RD, LD, CLT
      Wellness and Nutrition Coach
      Offering: freelance writing,
      cooking and nutrition classes,
      individual consultations
      Our new health care center is now open on downtown Beaverton! www.BeavertonWellnessCenter.com
      Find us on Facebook for updates and events!