Re: [RawPortland] Re: posting to this group

  • Jeff Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 6:22 PM
      Hi Angela,

      I don't moderate this groups and am not sure of the settings, but for the groups I moderate, some formats (html, etc.) and images do not post. Straight text and links should always work. Also, many moderators, myself included, have all new members moderated, so the first posts for anyone are always moderated. Once a moderator sees the new member is not a spammer, etc., the member can be unmoderated.

      If none of this fits for your case, then it could be a Yahoo issue. That has been known to happen!

      Jeff

      On Apr 5, 2012, at 5:58 PM, acoate314 wrote:

      Of course this message was posted. Hmmm....