Re: Raw Doctor

  • William Milmoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 5:45 PM
      Hello Laura C:

      Dr. Gabriel Cousins, M.D., runs a raw Arizona retreat center "Tree of Life",  Hippocrates Health in Fl has MD's on staff.  Both can do blood tests to help determine what is going on.  HHI is expensive for most of us but they do follow-up analysis of your blood tests for life after your visit.

      I studied pre-med in the 90's, did quite well but didn't want to go $100k in debt and they wouldn't give me the full scholarship I wanted. I did get a Bachelor's in Chemistry: Biochemistry in 1995.  Also I was on the Dr. Dean Ornish program for reversing heart disease at the time so I could see though much of the dietary bias and BS in our 'mainstream' education.

      I would be happy to listen to your "problems" and help you troubleshoot your issues for free as I am a seeker of knowledge and have been studying raw foods for 12 years now...

      Thank you so very much.

      Bill Milmoe
      360 695 4482  call and leave a message as to the best times to talk on the phone or email me off list your notes.