raw friendly doctor

  • Laura Carley
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3 8:03 PM
      Could anyone give me the name(s)  of raw friendly physicians in Portland area?

      I had a bad experience attempting Rainbow Green's phase 1 diet.  Need help figuring out what happened.

      Thanks!!!

      Laura C
    • Gabrielle Chavez
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3 10:14 PM
        Dr. Steven Bailey (ND) of the Northwest Naturopathic Clinic is someone I'd recommend. He is an expert on digestive issues, and though not raw, supervises juice feasts and understands and supports those of us who are with their issues.

      • bijou.bijou@rocketmail.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4 11:37 AM
          I do NOT recommend Dr. Steven Bailey. I saw him a few years ago and it was not a good experience.

          --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, Gabrielle Chavez <gabriellesgarden@...> wrote:

          > Dr. Steven Bailey (ND) of the Northwest Naturopathic Clinic is someone I'd
          > recommend. He is an expert on digestive issues, and though not raw,
          > supervises juice feasts and understands and supports those of us who are
          > with their issues.
          >
          > On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 8:03 PM, Laura Carley <carleyfam@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Could anyone give me the name(s) of raw friendly physicians in Portland
          > > area?
          > >
          > > I had a bad experience attempting Rainbow Green's phase 1 diet. Need help
          > > figuring out what happened.
          > >
          > > Thanks!!!
          > >
          > > Laura C

        • Angela Coate-Hermes
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4 1:28 PM
            Hi Laura,

            My husband, James Hermes, is a Naturopathic Doctor who is raw friendly and very knowledgeable about raw and vegan diets.

            Here is his contact info:
            James Hermes, ND
            Beaverton Natural Medicine and Wellness Center
            12750 SW 2nd Street, Suite 203
            Beaverton, OR. 97005
            503-643-0892

            I hope this helps,
            Angela

            Angela Hermes, RD, LD, CLT
            Wellness and Nutrition Coach
            Offering: freelance writing,
            cooking and nutrition classes,
            individual consultations
            Our new health care center is now open on downtown Beaverton! www.BeavertonWellnessCenter.com
            Find us on Facebook for updates and events!

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 4 6:53 PM
              I would recommend a distance consult with Dr. Doug Graham, foodnsport.com. Also I am not sure if he has completed his degree yet but Andrew Gregg was attended DC school last time I spoke with him and is raw.
              Lizz