Re: [RawPortland] Unpasteurized almonds

  • Margie
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 11, 2012
      I got the same email. Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to order any....currently.

      Margeret Clarke, RN
      Natural Health/Nutritional Consultant
      Expert Nurse Curator

      From: Nora Lenz <nmlenz@...>
      Subject: [RawPortland] Unpasteurized almonds
      To: RawWashington@yahoogroups.com, RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, January 27, 2012, 7:36 AM

      Just wanted to let everyone know that I will have more unpasteurized organic almonds in the next week or so.  They are 2011 crop, $9/lb for under 20 pounds, orders over 20 pounds are $8.50/lb.  Minimum order 5 pounds.  If you need shipping, it adds approximately $1/lb.  Please email privately if you have questions.  Thank you.

      Nora
      Declare your independence from “health”-care industries which thrive on misery!
      www.RawSchool.com
      www.NoMoreVetBills.com
      Dog home alone?
      www.DoggyPlayGroups.com