Re: [RawPortland] Unpasteurized almonds

  • Nora Lenz
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 11, 2012
      Yes, please contact me privately to order.  I have dropped the price to $8/lb for orders over 20 pounds.

      Nora
      -----------------------------------
      Declare your independence from “health”-care industries which thrive on misery!
      www.RawSchool.com
      www.NoMoreVetBills.com
      Dog home alone?
      www.DoggyPlayGroups.com

      Hi Nora,

      Do you by chance still have almonds for sale?  I am looking for 10 pounds or so.

      Thanks,
      Greg

      ---
      Just wanted to let everyone know that I will have more unpasteurized organic almonds in the next week or so.  They are 2011 crop, $9/lb for under 20 pounds, orders over 20 pounds are $8.50/lb.  Minimum order 5 pounds.  If you need shipping, it adds approximately $1/lb.  Please email privately if you have questions.  Thank you.

      Nora
      Declare your independence from “health”-care industries which thrive on misery!
      www.RawSchool.com
      www.NoMoreVetBills.com
      Dog home alone?
      www.DoggyPlayGroups.com

    • Margie
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 11, 2012
        I got the same email. Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to order any....currently.

        Margeret Clarke, RN
        Natural Health/Nutritional Consultant
        Expert Nurse Curator