Outreach for our cause at 'Wee Cycle'? is anyone interested in sharing the effort for this 4 day event

  • William Milmoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2012
      Hello all:

      I am grateful and enjoying the challenge of tabling to educate people about our common interest.  It would be impossible right now for me to take full responsibility for tabling for 3 days at this event especially since I would need 2 or 3 tables to promote each of the many practices dear to my heart. (Permaculture, Natural Farming, Organic, vegan, vegetarian, cutting back on animal products, rawfoods, animal/being/human rights etc.)

      Thank you so very much for all you do now.

      March event

      http://www.wee-cycle.com/VendorInfo.html

      If you have attended this event please let me know if you think it would be worthwhile to participate in the 3 day event or the one day pre-sale?

      Thank you so very much.

      Bill