9/11 information live in Portland from an architect!

  • William Milmoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2012
      For anyone with an open mind this may be interesting

      1,600 Architects & Engineers Deliver 9/11 Explosive Evidence
      February 19th – Moreland Theater
      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
      Portland, OR February 1, 2012
      Richard Gage, AIA, architect and founder of the 1,600 strong Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, will
      be returning to Portland . Gage will be delivering the evidence for explosive demolition in the compelling
      dynamic multi-media presentation “9/11: Blueprint for Truth - Re-Examining the Destruction of the Three
      World Trade Center Skyscrapers.” The presentation will take place at the Moreland Theater in southeast
      Portland at 2 pm on Sunday, February 19.
      The Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth.org) have examined in great detail the destruction
      of all three World Trade Center skyscrapers on 9/11 and are calling for a new independent investigation.
      They have found that the evidence and eyewitness testimony is completely at odds with the official
      explanation of events. Such an investigation will ensure that the evidence ignored by prior building
      reports by governmental agencies like FEMA and NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technologies)
      is properly considered and that the truth sought by victim family members is finally delivered.
      “My introduction to the problems with the official 9/11 narrative occurred several years after 9/11,”
      says Mr. Gage. “I was listening to the radio and heard Dr. David Ray Griffin describe how over 100 first
      responders reported explosions on 9/11.” Adds Mr. Gage: “I was shocked that this vital information was
      not being considered by the official investigations or reported by the media. As I looked into these matters
      further, I discovered that this was only the tip of the iceberg.”
      The Portland Action Group of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth is sponsoring this event and is proud
      to carry on the work begun by the family members of the 9/11 victims in seeking a new investigation.
      ALSO:
      Monday, Feb 20, at PCC Sylvania, Noon-2:30pm
      In the Cedar Room of the College Center (CC Building), next to the cafeteria
      (12000 SW 49th Ave. Portland, OR 97219)
      A guest appearance by San Francisco Bay Area architect Richard Gage, AIA
      (Founder of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth)
      Co-sponsored by PCC 911 Studies
      Local Contact:
      David Fura
      503-481-8692