Fwd: last gatherings

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2004
      From : Stacie Cohen <rawdiva@...>
      Subject : last gatherings

      This Wednesday is our gathering nite once again. It will be one of
      our last. Our July gathering will bring an end to 7 seven years of
      sharing food and friendship together in my home. I have been in
      Portland for 24 years enjoying this place and the amazing people who
      have come into my life. Someone said that all good things must come
      to an end. I don't think so...........It just needs to shift and so
      I am on the move. At the end of August I head to my new life in
      Florida. I have a client to work with and food to produce. My plan
      is to later have a website up and products for sale. Please write to
      me sometime and tell me how you are and how Portland is. I hope lots
      of you can make it by this month and next. I appreciate you and am
      enriched from sharing this experience together.
      Hugs,
      Stacie
      P.S. If you still have one of my books you can drop it by on the
      porch anytime.

      Monthly Raw Food Feast

      Please bring a dish of raw/living foods or fresh produce to share.
      (Please make sure all the ingredients are 100% raw vegan food and
      list the ingredients so we can put it next to your dish.)

      Please bring: your own plate, utensils, food, friends, laughter, and
      a smile.

      PLEASE COME FRAGRANCE-FREE TO THIS EVENING!

      ~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~

      When: The last Wednesday of every month, June 30th

      Where: 2909 SE 77th Ave. Ptld. (not a thru street), between Powell &
      Division
      Turn on 75th & jump up 2 blocks at Tibbett Street

      Time: 6:30pm - 8:30 ish
      Cost: These gatherings are free and all are welcome.

      Love in All Ways, Always in Love

      Stacie Cohen
      Ripe and Raw Foods
      2909 SE 77th Ave.