Anyone headed north?

  • Nora Lenz
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2011
      Is anyone headed up to Canada (Vancouver, Whistler) in the near future?  I have a couple boxes of things I need transported.  I’d be happy to compensate with gas money, organic walnuts, fresh almond butter or ripe persimmons.  Please email privately.  Thank you!
      Best wishes,
      Nora
      Declare your independence from “health”-care industries which thrive on misery!
      www.RawSchool.com
      www.NoMoreVetBills.com
      Dog home alone?
      www.DoggyPlayGroups.com