Raw lunch at AmeRAWcan Bistro 1/21/2012

  • Jeff Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2011

      Greetings, vibrant Portland raw foodists!

      This may still be a distance from Portland, but it's much closer! In case any of you are interested in checking out a new raw restaurant, while connecting with some of your Seattle (& Tacoma) raw family, as well as supporting a young restaurant! please consider joining us!

      Please visit here for more details: http://www.meetup.com/rawfood-213/events/44056542/

      Please RSVP, so I can give Darrin and Francisco a count, so they can be ready for us! (If you are not a Meetup member and wish not to join, please email me, off-list, your RSVP.

      (BTW, they had an awesome German Chocolate Cake!) Yum!

      WHEN: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 1:00 PM

      More info: http://www.meetup.com/rawfood-213/events/44056542/

      Rawmaste,

      Jeff Rogers
      The Naughty Vegan