Have you ever eaten all raw foods during your pregnancy?

  • Beth
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2011
      I am a midwifery student and am researching raw food diets and pregnancy. Has anyone only eaten raw food throughout their pregnancy? If so would you be willing to fill out a survey or have an interview? I am trying to collect data in support of women having a healthy raw food pregnancy. Please respond if you can assist with this project.
      Thank you!