Potluck on Wednesday

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2004
      Hello folks,

      I hope you're having a great summer! I just returned from a music
      festival. One of the food venders was Bruce "Chef Sprout" Horowitz
      with his traveling "Sun Kitchen" booth. He served up some delicious
      raw organic foods, I tried the fruit pie, burrito, and coconut-
      maca "pasta". I'll be heading down to California tomorrow and I hope
      to visit the Shining Sun Raw Foods restaurant in Eugene.

      Hi Kerry,
      The Vegetable Pad Thai and soup sounds delicious, I wish I could
      try it but I'll be out of town. I tried to check out your website but
      it isn't working right now.

      This Wednesday is one of the last potlucks at Stacie's house. I think
      she has been hosting them every month for the past 5 years!! Has
      anybody read her sister's new book? It's been receiving great
      reviews. I've heard from a few people that it is the best raw foods
      book they have read.

      From: Stacie Cohen, rawdiva@...
      Subject: Monthly Raw Food Feast

      We are gathering for our -

      Monthly Raw Food Feast
      Please bring a dish of raw foods or fresh produce to share
      (Please make sure all the ingredients are 100% raw vegan foods and
      list the ingredients so we can put it next to your dish.)

      When: The last Wednesday of every month, June 30, 2004

      Where: 2909 SE 77th Ave. Ptld. (not a thru street), between Powell &

      Time: 6:30pm - 8:30pm

      Cost: These gatherings are free and all are welcome.
      Bring friends, food, and laughter.

      So many new friends have been joining us these last few months. It's
      so much more fun with a lot of people to get inspired from and lots
      of great food to taste! Lets make this a big, monthly, FUN gathering
      every month. Share this with anyone you know who you think will enjoy
      it. Hope to see you here !!

      Love in All Ways, Always in Love

      Stacie Cohen
      Ripe and Raw