Learn more about how to grow our own food better!

  • William Milmoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2011
      Permaculture has transformed my land and my life and I enjoy each home grown bite!
      (now I do Forest Gardening a similar vegan technique/philosophy of working with and like nature)

      Check out this weekends annual NorthWest Permaculture Convergence right here in St. Helens OR.

       http://nwpermaculture.com/