Free plant start with order of Persimmons from Nora

  • William Milmoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2011
      I have ordered 50 lbs of persimmons from Nora Lenz at 1.75 per lb.  if you would like to order from her, She could drop your order off at my house (many of you know I am only 4 blocks off of I-205) and then you can pick you order up at your convenience.

      Please do this to make it worth Nora's time.  I will offer you a free start/plant for doing this.

      I have an urban farm and I have the small kiwi's, fennel, vine rose, autumn olive, grapes, greek oregano, chives, apple, cherries, parsnips, garlic, potatoes, sun chokes, plums.    Lumber trees such as western cedar, pine, fir, empress of china.

      Ornamentals like Crocosmia, button topped yarrow, rose of sharon

      Green manures like running and clumping comfrey.

      I will be happy to give you seeds or a clipping or a potted plant with your order.

      Thank you.

      Bill

      PS I didn't see any raw food signs Thursday at OccupyPortland?  Where you there?  I handed out about 100 leaflets in the 2 hours I was there.  The leaflets educated people about cutting back on meat consumption for the environmental, health and animal rights reasons.  I wanted to do more to educate people about growing food, raw foods, yoga, meditation etc.... OccupyVancouverWA is this Saturday October 15th at Ester Short Park.... Everyone is welcome.  Come share your passion.  'Be the Change You want to See"  Both OccupyPortland and OccupyVancouverWA have facebook pages.