Kevin Gianni: Healing Cancer World Summit

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2011
      Hey, Raw Portlanders -

      If you haven't seen it yet, Kevin Gianni from Renegade Health has a pretty personal video up announcing the 5-day online Healing Cancer World Summit he's hosting starting October 25. It's similar in format to both his Rawkathon and Great Health Debate series, but looks like it might be even more spectacular because the topic is so near and dear to Kevin's heart. The Summit features nine of the top natural cancer doctors and researchers who've been asked to share what they're doing in their clinics throughout the world. It's gonna be a free event, with an option to purchase the lectures for something like $50 if your schedule doesn't permit you to listen to them fully during the five days.

      I've always been impressed by these summits Kevin does. The panel of speakers he gets to work on them and the quality of information presented during the event have always been top-notch. For this one, he's specifically sought out experts working in clinical settings in addition to researchers; the sense I get is that the Summit isn't about presenting theory so much as treatments that are working with existing cancer patients.

      Things don't get started until the last week of October, but when I registered for it yesterday I got some pre-event bonuses for early registrants. After I registered, I got sent to a page that invited me to purchase the full series to listen to whenever I want. I just want to let you know that even though it says it's a one-time thing, purchasing the series is definitely gonna be available throughout the event and probably for a few days afterwards as well. There's no need to pay to listen to the lectures unless you miss one you really wanted to listen to or want to own them for listening to at a later date. That said, one of the bonuses he's including for folks who pre-order the series is three copies of the program to share with friends and family, which has me thinking about paying the $50. I've never seen that kind of offer on one of these before, and I know folks who I'd love to give access to.

      Healing Cancer World Summit

      Enjoy. Be well out there!