Juicing for health

  • William Milmoe
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2011

      Thanks Mike for posting this Article

      While from my person experience I do not recommend new or used Norwalk Juicers.  I do believe juicing is amazing and I acknowledge Norman Walkers contribution to promoting this healing modality!.  I recommend getting a juicer that is easy to use as it is more important to juice often then any other factor.

      Steven was featured in many talks and panels at the Raw and Living Spirit Retreat this and many past retreats.  He is also an activist for sanity and peace.  He plays the flute really well and contributed much to many of the music jams we have had at the retreat(s).

      Bill

      Juicing for health

      Posted by: "Mike Snyder" mike@...   mike_snyder2

      Wed Sep 7, 2011 4:30 pm (PDT)

      Hi Folks,

      An interesting article was published in today's paper:

      http://www.oregonlive.com/health/index.ssf/2011/09/fast_thinking_juice_for_health.html