Juicing for health

  • Mike Snyder
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2011
      Hi Folks,

      An interesting article was published in today's paper:

      http://www.oregonlive.com/health/index.ssf/2011/09/fast_thinking_juice_for_health.html
      Fast thinking: Juice for health

      Dr. Steven Bailey has been leading patients on juice fasts since he started practicing medicine nearly 30 years ago. A clinical faculty member of the National College of Natural Medicine, he has also written two books on juice fasting. ..."

      Mike
    • William Milmoe
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2011

        Thanks Mike for posting this Article

        While from my person experience I do not recommend new or used Norwalk Juicers.  I do believe juicing is amazing and I acknowledge Norman Walkers contribution to promoting this healing modality!.  I recommend getting a juicer that is easy to use as it is more important to juice often then any other factor.

        Steven was featured in many talks and panels at the Raw and Living Spirit Retreat this and many past retreats.  He is also an activist for sanity and peace.  He plays the flute really well and contributed much to many of the music jams we have had at the retreat(s).

        Bill

        Juicing for health

        Posted by: "Mike Snyder" mike@...   mike_snyder2

        Wed Sep 7, 2011 4:30 pm (PDT)