"Left in The Dark" ideas for peak athletic performance, optimal healing and peace of mind

  • William Milmoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011
      I just finished reading the book "Left in the Dark". WOW! I highly recommend it to anyone interested in healing, competitive athletics and peace of mind.

      It would be nice to hear from someone who attended Tony Wright's talks when he was recently in the USA as the book was published in 2007 as I hope he has gained more insights in the last 4 years.

      It would be interesting to apply some of the ideas in the book to our lives especially if you are local to me (Vancouver WA).  Specifically I am interested in doing more fruit eating, group meditation, laughter yoga, chanting, singing, "Drawing from the Right Side of the Brain exercises" etc. to improve and enhance our creativity, whole brain / right brain function.  All of these activities increase melatonin,
      N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine, production in our bodies.  Athletes often out perform their own and other people's best performances when the right brain dominates or the left brain gets out of the way.  Healing speeds up when the right brain is dominant.  Interested in trying these hypotheses?  Not convinced?  Read the book and/or "Stoke of insight" by Jill Bolte Taylor or watch this video:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MsKnJKq9kM

      Namaste.

      Bill