Almond update

  • Nora Lenz
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2011
      Hi All,
      I just wanted to let you know that I’ve been in touch with my almond source and the harvest will be later this year than usual, due in part to the cooler conditions.  It’s looking like I won’t receive shipment until at least mid-October.  I am still collecting orders and will be getting in touch with everyone who inquired or ordered in late August or early September.  Thank you for your interest and patience!

      Best wishes,
      Nora
      Declare your independence from “health care” industries which thrive on misery!
      www.RawSchool.com
      www.NoMoreVetBills.com